Assistant Treasury Manager - Corporate Finance | Corporate Services | Cairo
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role
- The jobholder will support the management of debt facilities provided by the Global Treasury Center, Egypt to Al Futtaim businesses across Real estate, Automotive, Retail, Contracting and Healthcare divisions in Egypt. Facilities include working capital, Revolving Credit Facilities, and Project Finance Facilities. Key activities will include loan documentation, loan operations, analysis and reporting of covenants and undertakings with lenders and agencies. In addition, the jobholder will support other treasury activities performed by GTC including banking relationship management, trade finance, and reporting.
What you will do
- Handle and monitor bank debt including:
- Term loans,
- Preparation of weekly/monthly facilities utilization report and limit allocations.
- Provide support to both FSSC and Auditors in the preparation and review of financial statements.
- Review of all disclosure loans-related notes in the drafted financial statements on semi-annual basis.
Required skills to be successful
- The jobholder needs to demonstrate strong organization and communication skills with full understanding of debt products, as well as good knowledge of banking practices and internal operational processes.
- Job-Specific Skills: Good knowledge of loan documentation, comfortable with using TMS, Anaplan for loan monitoring purposes.
- Behavioral Competencies: excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fact-based approach towards daily deliverables.
About the Team
- This role reports to the Head of Global Treasury Center and will be an individual contributor. You will be working with teams across the Group as well as with banks.
What equips you for the role
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Bachelor’s degree minimum required. Fluent in both Arabic and English languages.
- Minimum Experience: ideal candidate would have 5 to 7 years’ experience in treasury / funding functions.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.