Auditor - Data Risk, ENO #199813
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Risk Data and Reporting Auditor in the Internal Audit Risk Team, where you will have opportunities to deliver audits to ensure efficient and high-quality audit execution. This is an outstanding opportunity to shape audit planning and fieldwork and to present findings to senior management in collaboration with the Audit Manager. This role also involves direct interaction with the Bank’s senior management connected to your audits, where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.
Your future colleagues
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and positive relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are outstanding.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Proven work experience of at least 3-5 years relating to audit or risk management in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of Risk Data and Reporting related topics such as regulatory reporting, BCBS 239
- Detailed understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Outstanding analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data
- Strong communication skills to present in a simple and concise way
- An avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do demeanor
- Outstanding interpersonal, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver optimally towards timeframes
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.