Senior Business Finance Specialist APAC, Investment Bank #214514
Your field of responsibility
As a part of role, your responsibility includes:
- You will be required to review management financial reports produced by the team as well as key month end performance reports including commentaries
- Your role would also include working closely with APAC IB COOs in the forecasting and budgeting processes as well as for ad-hoc analysis and projects
- You will act as a primary contact for other parts of Finance for queries related to the APAC Cash and Prime and GTS business
- Ownership of the MIS reporting structures for the APAC Cash and Prime and GTS business
- Overseeing the maintenance of key allocation statistics
- Overseeing the country reporting model for the business
Your future colleagues
The APAC Investment Bank (IB) Finance function provides high-quality financial reporting, analysis and insight to support the business division’s management.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? Yes
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess below:
- You are a postgraduate with at least 10 years of accounting/auditing/finance experience along with strong management accounting/reporting experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to manage a team and improve efficiency
- Expert MS Excel, PowerPoint skills required. Familiarity with PeopleSoft, Essbase/Smart view or TM1 would be an advantage
- Independent discernment with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of numeracy and keen eye for details
- Proven ability to manage work independently to resolve issues, including liaison with other departments / senior management as necessary
- You should be dedicated and have a positive working attitude
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.