Transfer Agency, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
You will have a role in managing and coordinating Investor Services, who is a strong contributor to the strategy of the department, ensuring the overall goals of the team are met. You will provide oversight and support to managers in the area of client relationships, regulatory and risk control and change management. You will have the technical knowledge and operational leadership to manage the department managers and will ensure the team adheres to policies and procedures, providing outstanding services to our clients.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Investor Services - Senior Associate you will
- Responsible for staff recruitment, training, engagement and development.
- Ensure current workflows and procedures are executed to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Escalate any issues to manager in a timely manner, providing resolution suggestions as necessary
- Understand client SLA provisions and relevant KPIs, support their delivery to ensure highest quality client service
- Maintain a close working relationship with other functional areas, such as New Business, Investor Services, Registration, Business Governance, and other internal teams.
- Ensure an awareness of, and adherence to, the key Transfer Agency and fraud controls at all times.
- Ensure the team procedures are operationally sound with an emphasis on risk reduction and regulatory compliance; ensure procedures are in place for all tasks and are adhered to.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Manage own continued professional development through development pathways and Stretch Opportunities, and mentoring informal or formal.
- Demonstrate ownership for timely issue resolution and general client satisfaction
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Third level qualification and/or 2 years level experience in financial services industry
- Client Service experience preferred
- Strong funds servicing operational knowledge, client servicing, process improvement and project delivery.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and managers.
- Collaborate with colleagues and Support opportunities to reduce risk by eliminating non-standard processes with manager engagement.
- Understand client service requirements and KPIs and support their delivery.
- Training and supporting new members of the team.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.