Team Head - Central Compliance Unit – APAC Compliance Operations #173957
Your field of responsibility
You will join us as a Private Bank Central Compliance Unit Officer
- Manage a team of Central Compliance Unit officers in supporting APAC Compliance Operations mandate.
- Provide Compliance approvals across all risk levels for all account opening cases which include but is not limited to Source of Wealth, Source of Funds, KYC identification, AML, KYC, FATCA, CRS etc.
- Seek to ensure all high risk issues have been appropriately been identified, escalated and relevant approvals have been acquired – PEP, Tax Compliance, Sanctions and Reputational Risks etc.
- Provide Compliance Advice to the Hong Kong Private Bank business and supporting functions requirements, regulations and initiatives including the necessary impact assessments.
- Engage senior business partners by providing onboarding metrics, discussing key developments to processes and requirements.
- Support the design, development and implementation of Global and APAC projects by providing Subject Matter Specialist support and Compliance advice.
Your future colleagues
You will be joining the CCU team which is within the APAC Compliance Operations division. We are a team of forefront of the organization’s vision to achieve growth sustainably through risk mitigation initiatives. We are committed to identifying and mitigating AML/KYC risks for the function and APAC division. You can expect to be joining a team that is professional and dynamic
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
You are required to possess the below:
- At least 8 years relevant AML/KYC compliance experience within Wealth Management / Private Bank
- Outstanding understanding of AML / CFT regulations and requirements in Asia-Pacific countries, notably Hong Kong, Singapore and internal AML standards.
- Bachelor of Law / Accounting / Business / Economics / Finance and related academic qualification. Post-graduate qualifications in AML Compliance preferable.
- Experience in leading a team of compliance officers in providing second line of defense control.
- Phenomenal interpersonal and people management skills. Maintain positive relationships with key internal clients including business, client onboarding, operations and other compliance colleagues.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in dealing with regulators and auditors preferred
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.