CIB_Global Finance and Business Management_EMEA Stress Testing PMO
This is a key role in the EMEA Capital Management and Strategy team, which produces critical deliverables for EMEA senior management and EMEA regulators, including entities’ capital projections, Individual Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP), capital aspects of Recovery & Resolution, as well as owning the EMEA ICAAP framework and standards, and having oversight of non-UK capital management and ICAAP.
This role will focus specifically on supporting the EMEA Stress Testing Enhancement Program, driving on-time project deliveries, coordinating project plan creation, reporting project status to senior leaders, providing escalation on issues and designing governance model for engaging a multidisciplinary group of stakeholders mainly across Finance and Risk in multiple geographies.
The successful candidate will be a program manager with related experience in driving Central Program Governance across complex & significant transformational programs within a large-scale organization with core focus on aspects such as finance, risk and stress testing. The individual must have strong organizational and teamwork skills, be able to work closely with the wider team to pull together succinct updates which are then reflected in professional materials for a number of governance forums. The individual must be able to effectively partner and establish relationships across line of business, function and level in order to execute initiatives contributing to the working group and to EMEA Capital Management and Strategy.
By way of context, the EMEA Capital Management & Strategy Team, within JPM’s Finance function, helps to ensure that the Firm complies with its prudential regulatory obligations, through:
- production of regulatory deliverables for which the team is directly responsible to a high standard of accuracy, with appropriate, clear messaging, meeting regulatory requirements and expectations;
- provision of timely, accurate and relevant advice to senior management and other teams within Finance and the wider Firm, to enable them to meet their regulatory obligations and better manage the business within regulatory constraints;
- ensuring that our regulated entities operate efficiently with adequate capital to meet regulatory requirements and appropriately cover the risks they face, now and in the foreseeable future;
- early identification and accurate analysis of prudential developments and influence on changes to the capital framework.
- Regulatory capital impact assessment in the EMEA region of legal entity simplification initiatives, business re-organizations, new business initiatives and external commitments to regulators (especially with the PRA and ECB).
- Strategic set up of an optimal legal entity structure in EMEA, including discretionary projects to optimize the capital footprint in the region.
- Ability to manage and take responsibility for own work, producing reliable, high-quality outputs to an agreed timeline. Good task management skills and ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Lead key governance forums for the EMEA Stress Testing Enhancement Program with expectation that you will support / curate content for the meeting materials.
- Lead the development of a forward looking agenda for the above meetings.
- Support senior leadership in the curation of materials for CIB FB&M updates.
- Creation of concise high-quality presentations / power point decks that communicate the project vision and strategy.
- Curate the weekly status updates for the Project.
- Ability to analyse, manipulate and present data, focusing on material outcomes and producing coherent outputs. Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly, with the written and oral presentation skills to deliver clear messages for a senior audience and external parties.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex rules frameworks.
- Collaborative approach to working within a team and coordinating with other teams in Finance, Risk, Treasury and the business lines.
- Working knowledge of the current EU/international prudential regime, including Basel, CRD / CRR, Stress Testing and the Pillar 2 / ICAAP framework.
- Solid work experience of program management skill set and tools
- Have a proven track record of Project / Change management delivery and PMO activities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and capable of developing strong story boards to support senior management update
- Ability to articulate complex issues concisely and communicate / present effectively and comfortably with different levels of seniority across the organisation, including senior stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative and independently drive projects / programs to successful completion
- Ability to drive and execute under compact deadlines and effectively manage to changes in plan
- Ability to create and maintain strong stakeholder and partner relationships across functions and levels, including holding stakeholders to account in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Strong level of proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, InfoPath, Project), specifically Excel and PowerPoint
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.