About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally.
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations.
Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
The (Junior) Payroll Officer will be part of a growing payroll department, providing payroll services to a diverse range of international clients. The Payroll Officer will have a solid understanding of payroll legislation and will be able to process Payrolls from start to finish. We offer you opportunities to grow and learn and be part of a professional team!
- A payroll qualification in PDL, a degree in VPS is advantageous (TMF Group is willing to offer you the VPS training)
- Proven experience in a payroll administrator role within a payroll delivery position
- Exposure to expat/international payrolls is desirable
- Experience of processing payrolls end to end
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and English
- Processing payrolls complex clients
- Processing salary splits and shadow payrolls
- Set-up payrolls regular clients
- Join calls and client meetings together with Senior Payroll Officer or Supervisor HRP
- Processing year end reporting
- Preparing payments in banking system
- General tasks for the team
- Other checks for complete client portfolio such as salary norm 30% ruling
- Providing input for improvements of the department
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and a 13th month
- 25 holidays (on fulltime basis)
- TMF Gift Day
- TMF Bonus plan
- Pension plan paid by TMF (1% own contribution)
- A great work environment: working in an open, dynamic organisation with international teams
- Good (international) career-opportunities
- An opportunity to develop your skills through our TMF Business Academy (e.g. languages, sales skills, management skills etc. etc.)
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Discount and TMF contribution for a Gym subscription via Go-Vital
- Lots of social activities organised by our Party Squad! Summer-Party, Winter-event, annual team outings and an in-house bar that is open every other week
- The TMF explorer programme that offers the option of working in another TMF office for a set amount of time
- An Annual health budget of EUR 200.- that you can spend on sporting activities, fresh fruits and vegetables, office massages or ergonomic home office equipment
- High referral incentives
- Commuting compensation
- Cafeteria with wide variety delicious dishes with vegan and vegetarian options.
Applications close: 22 Dec 2022 W. Europe Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.