Group Internal Audit Manager - Market leading Organisation
You will provide an independent assessment of the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes.
This is a UK based, international market leading business, who are continuing with their expansion plans. They have recently completed a significant merger and look to continue growing. You will be challenged, will work across the entire breadth of the organisation and be well looked after. A brilliant time to join the team.
The key responsibilities for this Group Internal Audit Manager position based in Glocuestershire are:
- You will provide an independent assessment of the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes.
- Working closely with the Head of Audit & Risk, you will business partner key stakeholders in designated operations and help ensure that opportunities are identified and improvements implemented.
- You will represent Audit in key meetings and projects,
- Champion best-practice across the business and provide pastoral support and development to peers and colleagues where needed.
When applying for this Internal Audit Manager vacancy in Glocuestershire, you will have/be:
- An experienced internal audit lead
- Be CIA, ACA, ACCA, or CMIIA accredited
- Able to produce, analyse and interpret complex data to identify trends/issues, writing reports and recommendations for audiences up to executive board level;
- A successful track record of identifying and delivering improvements to risk management, internal controls and governance processes;
- Credibility and confidence at senior management level;
- Willingness to travel on occasion
Our client are offering:
- Up to £55,000 base salary.
- Car Allowance
- 25 days annual leave & other benefits
- Free on-site parking.
- A progressive environment and supportive work environment
- Autonomy to carry out your work and to think proactively on way to support your stakeholders