A growing Financial Services company based in Cape Town, are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be a dynamic and results orientated Operations Manager with previous experience within the Collective Investment Schemes space.
- Oversight of administration
- Managing a team and ensuring the growth of the team members
- Process review, process updates and ensuring teams are adhering to processes
- Facilitate on-boarding of new clients
- Facilitate and implement due diligence process
- Client liaison
- Liaise with outsourced administrator
- Supporting all functions of the business including risk and compliance
- Assist with internal audit function and finance function
- Supporting the CEO or executive team's vision and process ideals
- Assist in drafting Portfolio Management Agreements, Policy documents etc.
- Assist in meeting statutory deadlines and submissions
- Assist in management reports and Board reporting
- Qualified CA(SA)
- Previous experience in a CIS/Manco environment
- Previous experience managing a team
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role.
Please do though continue to follow us online and apply for suitable opportunities.