Senior Financial Accountant
Ideally Audit background or someone who has stepped into the commerce industry.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced senior finance professional to join this growing ASX organisation. With a strong brand and reputation in the market, they are considered an organisation of choice for those looking for a supportive and flexible culture that can offer career development.
Reporting directly to the Group Reporting Manager, you will oversee the general accounting and financial reporting for the group and assist the senior leadership team. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the month-end and year-end reporting to ensure data is prepared on time and accurately.
- Preparing the company budget and reviewing profit and loss again budget, forecasts and prior year results.
- Be the main point of contact and liaise with external auditors.
- Assist with taxation compliance matters.
- Work closely with internal business units to prepare operating, financial statements, budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain and streamline financial reporting systems.
- Assist with any ad-hoc project work.
CA qualified, you will have demonstrated a track record of success in a similar senior finance role within a chartered environment and ideally worked for a larger organisation or with listed clients in Audit. Your exceptional technical accounting skills will be complemented by your ability to contribute to commercial outcomes. Your leadership skills will be a key strength and you will possess excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
On offer is a chance to join a large ASX company and contribute to commercial outcomes.
Should you wish to have a confidential conversation, please reach out to Melanie Wallace-Smith on 03 9607 5682 to discuss further or apply directly online.