Consulting (Financial Management/Real Estate)
Building Construction and Real Estate (BCRE) is a service line under Management Consulting. The team delivers technical consulting and project management services to some of the renowned real estate clients including developers, construction contractors, etc. We are looking to hire a team member at Assistant Manager/ Senior level with requisite technical expertise to support the team in delivering such engagements. The candidate should also be flexible and willing to work in other sectors as the need be.
Deliver the consulting deliverables as per management consulting engagement scope of work including but not limited to:
• Standard Operating Procedures (for Core project management functions like Project Planning, Budgeting, Design Management, HSE, Quality, etc.)
• Target Operating Model
• Operations Transformation
• Management Reporting and Dashboards development
Engagement Management: Participate in PMO activities such as Engagement Risk Management, Planning etc. under guidance of team leaders. Coordinate with client during engagement delivery
Research and Development: Participate in Market Research, updating on Best Practices and also new technology, methodology in the sector. Initiative on new products, consulting services
Business Development: Deepen market footprint of KPMG’s Real Estate Consulting as well as Building, Construction and Real Estate (BCRE) Consulting Practices by:
• Participate on Business Planning
• Participate in Workshops
Participate in develop Thought Leadership
The candidate should have experience in real estate sector as below-
• 4-5 years for Assistant Manager level
• At least 3 years for Senior level
Understanding of working of the sector and well versed with the technical terms used in the industry.
Working on Consulting Firm or having experience in Consulting project will be an advantage
• Language skills: Strong communication abilities (both English and Vietnamese- written & spoken skills)
• Proactive problem solver with good planning and organizing skills
• Attention to detail and quality consciousness
• Be a quick learner and demonstrate ability to adapt to change
• Drive and commitment to deliver a high quality service to the clients
• Willing to travel as work demands
• Organized approach and able to work under pressure
• Bachelors/ Masters in Engineering with preferable specialization in Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical
• 4 – 5 year of post qualification experience in Real Estate- with renowned Developers, Contractors, PMC, etc.
• PMP Certification would be an added advantage
• Knowledge of softwares like MSP, Primavera would be an added advantage
• Knowledge and understanding of Management Reporting tools like Power BI/ others shall be an added advantage
• Proficiency in MS Office- MS Excel, Word and Power Point
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: [KPMG - 0922] Consulting (Financial Management/Real Estate) - Full Name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.