We are looking for a new Management Accountant to join a national and reputable charity. This is fantastic role for a newly qualified accountant to develop their skill set in a supportive and ambitious environment!
This brand is a household name and does indispensable work with the most vulnerable people in the UK! If you are keen to join a large team and make a visible impact to people lives, please click apply!
- Production of the month end accounts
- Assist on the production of budgets and forecasts
- Work closely with your directorates to understand their performance and make recommendations
- Assist with adhoc analysis for your manager
- A qualified accountant. YOU MUST be a full member of: ACA, ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA, or CIPFA
- Excellent communicating skills
- Great at rapport building
- Good organisational skills
- Up to £50,000
- The opportunity to chose how much you work from home a week
- Flexible hours
- Join a high performing and supportive team