Be part of the Stonehage Fleming family
We want to attract talented people to work with us – people who align with our values and principles. We are looking for candidates that are keen to pro-actively build their careers.
As our business continues to grow and evolve, it is critical for us to build our network of professionals in the markets that we operate in. Supporting our development, South Africa is a key market for us, incorporating our client support teams and market professionals in addition to many operational areas including our global Finance and HR shared service provision.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Opportunity for a Senior Client Portfolio Analyst
Group Services is our biggest focus
with a need for experience in areas such as
- Investment Performance and Risk Analyst
- Investment Performance generally
- Manager Accounts Payment
- Financial Accounting Manager
- Group Accountant
- Junior Client Accountant
- System Administrator for IT Infrastructure
- Accounts Payable
- Family Accountant
- Senior Finance Business Partner
WHY STONEHAGE FLEMING?
Stonehage Fleming’s vision is to be the pre-eminent independent adviser to the world’s leading families and wealth creators. We help families manage and protect their wealth now and for future generations. Stonehage Fleming provides counsel, management, and implementation across the full spectrum of family wealth requirements.
14 & 15 OCTOBER 2022
WESTIN HOTEL, CONVENTION SQUARE, LOWER LONG ST, CAPE TOWN
• Interested candidates should send their CVs to via the form below with a short motivation
• Qualifying candidates will be invited to attend interviews in one of two time slots (one morning, one afternoon)
on 14 or 15 October
• Successful candidates will receive an offer within 48 hours after the event
• We will also build a pipeline of candidates to fill future positions