Junior Tax Consultant | Mobility
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
Tax at Deloitte is about creative thinking and innovative solutions to our client's business issues. Virtually every business decision today has tax consequences and our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted tax solutions. We work for a very broad range of clients from big financial institutions to smaller innovative enterprises (even unicorns). Our clients chose us for innovative solutions, and we deliver valued advice on the most pressing tax issues.
Who we're looking for
- 1+ years of experience in individual income tax consulting (personal income tax and social security)
- Experience in other Tax advisory fields will also be taken into consideration, we’ll help you grasp the basics of the “mobility” world quickly
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness
- Professional and pro-active approach to deliver high-quality work
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English)
There is no ‘’type’’ that we look for at Deloitte, but there are attributes we value. They include:
- An inquisitive, analytical mind that can share insights in plain language
- A well-organized work and able to identify and juggle with priorities, you’ll have our full support on this, no worries
- A passion for collaboration and challenging questions, and a belief in the work we do and the plans we have
- A desire to serve clients and to deliver quality
If you recognize these in yourself, as a next step, get in touch and we can start working together on how best to join your interests with our ambitions.
Your future role
- Assist in delivering compliance and advisory services for international mobile individuals relating to their personal income tax and social security obligations (i.e., tax briefings, determination of tax residency, analysis of different structures of performing activities: remote working, assignment, dual employment, etc.)
- Look for and study the documentation underlying the relevant questions; use Deloitte standard methodologies, tailored processes for global mobility and knowledge management resources
- Communicates consistently with current clients, maintaining an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in this field
- Attend meetings with relevant authorities, clients, and expats
- Manage more than one assignment / project at any given time
What we offer
Great perspective for your career
- one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international
- the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, four years in a row (Catalyst)
- well-prepared care process for newcomers / peer learning and coaching program
- the opportunity to lead projects/teams at an early age
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
- thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
- support in obtaining ADIT, CFF and other Tax certifications
Focus on your needs
- competitive compensation
- a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
- monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
- 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
- bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
- travel insurance for professional & personal trips
Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly
- exam period at University? Adapt your work schedule to accommodate your finals, while also getting the job done!
A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education. Currently, Deloitte volunteers are involved in our Happy Bubble center, the first educational center for Ukrainian children, a joint project between the Deloitte Foundation and World Vision Romania
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Our Global Employer Services (GES) team provides our clients with advisory and compliance assistance in the field of income tax, social security, immigration and global mobility. We specialize in all areas of individual income tax and social security regime (salary related income, freelancing activities, investment income, rental, etc.) applicable be that for Romanian and foreign individuals, for local and non-resident employers or for any stakeholder party when paying and/or receiving income to/from an individual.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.