Junior - Risk Management
Risk Management Associate
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
- Providing advice and guidance to EY Partners and professionals on risk management policies, procedures, and systems.
- Assisting in the preparation of regulatory compliance and ad hoc risk management reporting.
- Providing support and guidance to internal risk owners in assessing operational/enterprise risks.
- Providing general, ad hoc project and other support to the Risk Management team.
- Assisting with training and learning programs to raise awareness of risk management and compliance programs and tools.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- 2 – 5 years of professional experience with a good understanding of risk management and/or compliance concepts.
- Fluent in English and French. Fluency in German or Luxemburgish is considered an asset.
- Proactive and detail-oriented, willing to help / solve issues.
- Strong communication skills to provide clear advice and guidance to business.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and preparing reports (Vlookup, pivot tables, etc.).
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients, and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first HR Call.
- An Interview with Business Recruiters.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.