Investment Performance Analysis, Off
Boston, Massachusetts, Newport Beach, California, Los Angeles, California, Irvine, California, Alameda, California, Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, Detroit, Michigan, Quincy, Massachusetts, Topeka, Kansas, Westboro, Massachusetts, North Quincy, Massachusetts, Hadley, Massachusetts, Grafton, Massachusetts, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Austin, Texas, Burlington Massachusetts, Miami, Berwyn, Pennsylvania, Charlotte, North Carolina, New York, New York, Princeton, New Jersey, Clifton, New Jersey, Grafton, Massachusetts, Jacksonville, Florida, Durham, North Carolina, Kansas City, Missouri, Jersey City, New Jersey, Quincy, Massachusetts, San Francisco, California, Sacramento, California, Secaucus NJ, Redwood City, California, Quincy, Massachusetts, Boston, Massachusetts,
Investment Performance Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
Join Global Delivery Performance and Analytics and working with our talented team of investment performance professionals delivering performance and analytics services to asset managers and asset owners across the globe. In this role you will participate in bringing industry leading investment performance solutions to our clients, working across our global offices to ensure the highest levels of service quality and client experience, while maximizing efficiency and minimizing risk. You will engage with client service, product development and other Global Delivery teams in delivering our products to customers.
Why this role is important to us
State Street Global Delivery provides asset owners and asset managers access to financial information and tools essential for effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration, shareholder recordkeeping, and performance, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate. Our services help our clients make better investment choices and generate wealth for their customers and beneficiaries.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Investment Performance Analyst/Officer you will
- Delivering investment performance services to a large asset manager performance client, and achieving service quality SLAs; includes the calculation of mandate, portfolio, and benchmark currency performance and attribution across various hedging strategies
- Partnering with Global Service in delivering investment performance services, as well as the implementation of new client solutions and service expansions
- Participating in initiatives focused on operating efficiency, standardization, and operational tools and workflows
- Participating in new product and operational tool development initiatives, providing requirements and designing workflows and controls
- Participating in Business Controls, Compliance and Risk initiatives, ensuring adherence to global policies and business standards
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure quality levels are achieved, and remediation plans are executed for necessary improvements.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- An understanding of the fundamentals of investment performance and analytics calculations and currency hedging strategies
- Ability to effectively manage numerous priorities and deliverables in fast paced environment.
- Aptitude and excellence working with large sets of data utilizing spreadsheet and database tools
- Superior communication skills; ability to work with external clients, internal leadership, and supporting global team
- A constant focus on quality improvement; ability to deliver solutions to improve efficiency and mitigate operational risks
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or economics related area
- 5+ years of industry investment performance and analytics operations experience or comparable experience in an investment operations
- CFA / CIPM holders and candidates preferred
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.