Pricing Manager | Network Development | Al Futtaim Automotive
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview Of The Role
The main purpose of the role is to monitor market-based price positioning by model for Al-Futtaim automotive brands and provide regular insights highlighting risks and opportunities for revenue enhancement versus the tactical budget. This will require the design and implementation of a standardised process and methodology across all of Al Futtaim’s automotive international Business Units.
What You Will Do
- Identify, appoint & manage supplier/s for market research and methodology and propose what is tracked based on available market (MSRP VI and VA, transaction price, which competitor (one and/or basket), all grades or “best looking grade” etc.)
- Implement regular transaction and retail price tracking.
- Define and align with business units on strategic price positioning per model/sales channel to achieve revenue & volume targets by applying appropriate discount, support and tactical activities.
- Develop and implement a price build up tool to consistently measure and track gross margin vs. Budget
- Define a clear process to complete a quarterly pricing insights report and outline major financial impact & proposals to maximise revenue by reflecting up-to-date market situation and monitoring competitor’s price trends.
- Influence and challenge the business units on countermeasures action plans to ensure optimal positioning, revenue and tactical spend.
- Support business units by assessing and evaluating new model pricing proposals and price changes by model (inflationary, competition based, cost or FX driven etc.)
- Support new business with new product studies (strategic price positioning and business case feasibility).
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Analytical, data driven outlook with strong segmentation skills
- Focus on driving commercial results with measurable KPIs
- Operational, fast to assess situation, recommend and act
What Equips You For The Role
- Bachelor’s degree or other advanced analytical degree or finance degree preferred
- Over 5-years work experience in a multinational sales leading Automotive brand
- Distributor and OEM experience is an advantage
- Working experience in Pricing or revenue analysis
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.