KPMG firms operate in 144 countries, and in FY21, collectively employed more than 236,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through KPMG firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public’s trust through our actions and behaviors both professionally and personally.
What we do
High quality, independent financial statement audits are essential to maintaining investor confidence. KPMG Audit professionals across KPMG member firms are committed to the public interest. These experienced professionals seek to challenge assumptions and unlock valuable insights based on a thorough understanding of an organization’s business and industry, and innovative audit methodologies and approaches.
Currently we are looking for Experienced Auditors willing to join our professionals International Audit team.
- Providing multi-level audit support for international projects working mostly within teams from other countries;
- Planning, review, and finalization of audit engagements in accordance with strict deadlines;
- Ensuring client deliverables and audit documentation is prepared to a high internationally accepted standards;
- Development and maintenance of strong professional relationships with the client’s management personnel;
- Full compliance with strict risk management procedures.
- Over one year of proven audit experience on medium and large clients;
- Solid experienced in applying international accounting (IFRS/GAAP) and auditing standards (ISA);
- Strong technical expertise;
- Knowledge of English at upper intermediate level;
- You like international projects based working environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team member;
- Analytical skills, driven, ambitious, friendly, confident, attentive.
What We Offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit
- Opportunity to work with interesting international projects mostly within international teams and gain valuable experience inside professional team
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.