ETIC, Finance Operations Manager (Egypt)
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
About the role
As a Manager you should have strong business, technical, analytical and commercial skills and be able to apply your knowledge to provide finance advice to ETIC stakeholders in line with PwC policies and accounting standards.
You will be working for a new business and therefore have the opportunity to grow with the company, take on more responsibility over time and progress your career.
You will report to the Finance Leader. You will liaise with and work alongside other finance and operations functions, you will develop a network of key contacts, build strong relationships and develop new skills.
As a Finance Manager, you will play a key role in the following areas:
- Financial control and compliance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Wider Finance and ETIC team collaboration
- Finance process improvement
- Business strategy and planning
- Interpretation and reporting of the monthly financial results; recommending actions
- Finance performance management and improvement
- People management and development of others
- Data entry and journals
- Job code creation
- Processing payments
- AR / AP
- Bank account reconciliations
- Running reports / data sharing
- Analysing data
- P&L and BS management
- Support month end and year end processes
- Support cashflow forecasting
- Support budgeting and forecasting
- Timesheet queries
- CMA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified desirable, but not essential
- Focused on continuous improvement in all areas of their work
- Agile, embraces innovation and change
- Creative, with experience of putting together presentations using PowerPoint / Google Slides
- Commercially minded with a deep business understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Action orientated and a self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and delegate were appropriate
- Takes responsibility for own personal development
- Intermediate to advanced Excel / Google Sheets
Essential skills & attributes:
- Has the competence to perform the role effectively i.e. numerate, organised, agile & proactive, commercially minded
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation skills
- Affinity to work with financial data, good analytics
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- Intermediate to advanced MS and Google suite applications
- University Degree
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.