MY - Tax Senior / Assistant Manager, Tax Technology Consulting
MY - Senior / Assistant Manager, Tax Technology Consulting
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Supporting clients (internal and external) seeking tax process improvement in relation to their existing processes
- Documenting key tax processes and tax requirements of clients
- Assist on large finance and tax transformations leveraging technology solutions to improve and automate the tax function
- Supporting on RFPs and client pursuits
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Possess minimum a Bachelor Degree in related disciplines such as Accounting/Economics/Tax or Professional Qualification (CPA/ACCA/MIA/MICPA) with 4- 8 years of tax working experience preferably in a multinational or publicly listed corporation
- US GAAP and / or IFRS tax accounting experience such as provision preparation or tax audit work
- Familiarity with a broad range of tax concepts, including in corporate tax, corporate tax provisions, and corporate income tax returns
- Experience of corporate income tax compliance processes including return preparation and payments
- Possess good organizational skills and able to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
- A strong interest in technology and its use in business processes
- Although not essential, any experience in any projects relating to tax automation or ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle) configuration for tax is advantageous.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.