Senior Business Analytics Specialist
Get to know our Team:
- As part of the Customer Experience Analytics & Insights team, you will help us as we analyze data into consumer insight to outserve customers and across business units within Grab.
Get to know the Role:
- It takes a village to give a safe and delightful service to our customers. As things get more complex, “the village” needs highly multiskilled leaders who can lift their head above the noise and push us to do what is truly best for our customers.
- This is you. You will support projects working with senior leaders of Grab with the purpose of giving our customers the best service in the world.
The day-to-day activities:
- Explore: Uncover best customer insights through customer research and analytics in order to support decision-making
- Launch: Propose and launch impactful projects that lift the Customers experience
- Deliver: Lead cross-functional teams to implement changes at light speed
- Influence: Work closely with senior executive stakeholders to make impact happen
- Shape the customers experience through the best capabilities such as analytics, design thinking, software engineering, agile
- Try, break, succeed, repeat
The must haves:
- At least 3 - 5 years of data analytics experience
- High level of flexibility in working in a high-pressure working environment
- Fast on the feet - Demonstrated ability to problem solve in unfamiliar territory
- Bachelor degree with strong academic track record
- Impact oriented and detail-oriented
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Excel, and SQL querying on AWS/Azure data platform. Preferred knowledge of data programming (Python, R)
- Flair for numbers, strong analytical skills and structured process thinking, attentive to detail
- Visual person - Ability to use data visualization to summarize meaningful insights
- Structured head - Demonstrated understanding of business processes
- Storyteller - Able to create and deliver powerful communications to bring senior stakeholders along
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.