Staff | Transfer Pricing Taxation | HCMC Office
About EY Vietnam
EY Vietnam, established in 1992 as the first 100% foreign invested accounting and advisory firm in Vietnam, is a member of EY. Since then, we have been recognized as a trusted business advisor - thanks to our people’s wealth of knowledge and understanding about Vietnam business environment, and to our distinguished credentials and experience in providing insightful advices and added values to our clients.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our tax services revolve around helping our clients effectively plan and manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transfer Pricing Services and Transaction Tax Services.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are looking for promising/ talented recruits to join our HCMC’s International Tax services - Transfer Pricing/ Tax team as tax consultants.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work closely with Managers and team members to deliver transfer pricing/ tax related work to multinational companies across a range of industries
- Attend meetings/interviews for data-gathering and understanding the multinational companies’ business models and their Group’s tax /transfer pricing policies
- Perform supply chain and related industry analyses
- Perform financial and economic analyses
- Assist in drafting transfer pricing compliance reports and information disclosures as part of corporate income tax returns
- Assist in drafting transfer pricing planning and advisory reports
- Participate in transfer pricing/ tax audit assistance
- Be willing to learn and demonstrate a positive attitude towards constructive feedback for future career development
Skills and attributes for success:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business, Law, etc.)
- Good writing and analytical skills
- Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential)
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese and English
- Relevant experience in transfer pricing/ taxation in a professional services/corporate environment is an advantage
- Strong business acumen
What we offer
- Long-term career opportunities with EY.
- Support, coaching and feedback to develop your skills in professional working environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package based on Firm’s policy.
If you have the right combination of technical knowledge and skills, please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com with the title of “EY Vietnam | Staff to Transfer Pricing Taxation | Full name” by 28 February 2022. You are required to include:
- Most updated resume
- A cover letter
- Academic transcripts (secondary & tertiary)
- Certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.
About EY Global
As a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting, strategy and transactions services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.