Team Lead, Accoubt Payable
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
You will be responsible for supervising the delivery of all accounts payable activities and assist the AP Sub-Function Lead in meeting the target
- Responsible for the activities assigned by the Accounts Payable Sub-Function Lead.
- Understand and perform AP lead role.
- Assist AP processors with questions and problems related day to day transaction processing.
- Assist the AP Sub-Function Lead in supervising the activities performed by the regular AP processing team
- Ability to provide assistance to the staff
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Escalates production issues to AP Sub-Function Lead as appropriate.
- Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
- Assists in the creation of Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) for Team Members not meeting expected production or quality targets, monitors program for a defined period
- Accounting, Business or Finance Graduates, CPA an advantage
- At least 7 years of work experience with minimum 4 years of people management experience
- Management experience required
- Previous accounting experience/studies in particular AP / AR
- Preferably at least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in a SSC or BPO environment
- Experience in using SAP Accounting modules
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English. Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia or Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Successful candidate will support either business group from China or Indonesia, some initial travel is mandatory.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.