Real Estate Expert | Valuation & Modeling
Who we are looking for
Valuation, Economics & Modeling professionals bring vast experience, specialized skill sets and deep industry knowledge to our clients. Our practice combines accounting knowledge with leading valuation and corporate finance techniques. They provide objective and independent assessments of value that fulfill the most complex financial reporting and tax requirements.
To enable us to pursue and deliver on both current and future opportunities in Romania, we are seeking for professionals to join our team.
- University degree preferably in finance or accounting;
- 5+ years of experience in Real Estate Valuation, Machinery and Equipment Valuation is a plus;
- ANEVAR licensed or certified appraiser, MRICS is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel;
- Excellent written and oral self-expression both in Romanian and English;
- Well-developed analytical, logical and financial skills;
- Ability to quickly master new tasks, to work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity;
- Ability to work unsupervised with attention to details;
- Ability and desire to work in teams;
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management;
- Conduct valuations of real property or land for various purposes (i.e. transaction, mortgage, tax, insurance, or development) according to local and international valuation standards;
- Evaluate real estate properties to estimate market values using internal and external sources;
- Perform on site visits, property inspection and client interviews;
- Analyze and challenge all assumptions that could impact the property’s value (comparable sales and/or offers, future developments etc);
- Prepare reports that comply with the valuation standards applied and that fully explain the assessment results and outline the methods used;
- Document procedures and backup data;
- Keep updated with all current regulations, standards and best practices.
What we offer
Specialized trainings and Certifications
- Constant growth & accelerate career development in a dynamic environment
- Free certifications, to offer you valuable lifelong skills: CFA, ACCA, Anevar
- Participation to FA School, an international training experience, held in an engaging and fun context
- Access to multiple learning platforms: LinkedIn Learning and other internal sources
Projects and clients diversity
- Exposure to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands
- Challenging tasks to give you the opportunity to thrive
- Good balance of financial & technical aptitudes
Open collaborative environment
- Open-minded & inclusive leaders supporting you to freely express your ideas and implement new solutions
- Autonomy and reliance, in an environment where your personal input is acknowledged and encouraged
- Team spirit in an open, well-connected, collaborative team & friendly coworkers
- Possibility to work from home & flexible working hours
- Flexible benefits platform: wide range of medical subscription options, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers, at your choice
- 25 vacation days & 2 days of paid sick leave, annually
- Bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- Employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
*We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three years in a row, in Catalyst survey, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. Worlwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys. We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters for our clients, for our local communities and for the planet. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being. Deloitte Romania. A career built around you. About Deloitte in Romania In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Accounting SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 2,000 professionals, Deloitte in Romania is providing services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes and technology services and other related services. To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn., or visit www.deloitte.com/ro/about. About Deloitte Central Europe Deloitte Central Europe is a regional organization of entities organized under the umbrella of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, the member firm in Central Europe of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Services are provided by the subsidiaries and affiliates of, and firms associated with Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, which are separate and independent legal entities. The subsidiaries and affiliates of, and firms associated with Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited are among the region's leading professional services firms, providing services through nearly 7,000 people in 44 offices in 18 countries. About Deloitte Central Europe Limited For regional projects and projects requiring regional resources, the services are provided by Deloitte Central Europe Limited, which is an affiliate of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited. Deloitte Central Europe Limited is one of the leading professional services organizations in the country providing services in tax, consulting, risk management, financial advisory and legal services. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/ro/about to learn more about our global network of member firms. This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited („DTTL"), its global network of member firms or their related entities (collectively, the "Deloitte organization") is, by means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No representations, warranties or undertakings (express or implied) are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information in this communication, and none of DTTL, its member firms, related entities, employees or agents shall be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with any person relying on this communication. DTTL and each of its member firms, and their related entities, are legally separate and independent entities. © . For more information, contact Deloitte Romania.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.