Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting
About the company
An opening for experienced, qualified accounting professionals strong in financial reporting, to join our client who is renowned global insurance group.
About the job
- You will be a key member under the Reporting team, coordinating monthly closing activities and reconciliations
- You will ensure timely and accurate submission of all IFRS, statutory closing and reporting activities
- You will work closely with external stakeholders including auditor and regulators and responding to queries in a timely manner
- You will review the general ledger system and ensure accuracy in the financial information
- You will support implementation of IFRS 17, new systems and processes
Skills and experience required
- Degree in Accounting with at least 3 years of relevant experience in the insurance/reinsurance industry
- You should be a subject matter expert in insurance financial accounting and reporting
- In order to succeed n this role, you should possess excellent stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Big 4 candidates should apply
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.