Assistant Accountant - Real Estate Developer
This is a permanent, full time role working for an expanding property development company in Central London.
This is an exciting position with the opportunity to progress into a Chief Accountant role in the future.
The client is an expanding company in the real estate and property sector. Through developing and managing commercial and residential properties in the City of London, they continue to grow their portfolio providing lots of opportunities for great career experience and progression.
Assistant Accountant - Real Estate Developer Duties:
- Assist with the implementation of new systems and processes.
- Own the AP & AR process
- Payment runs
- Bank recs/accruals/prepayments/deferrals/inter-company
- Assisting with audit
- VAT (Quarterly)
- Monthyl reporting
- Cashflow & KPI analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Stock control
Assistant Accountant - Real Estate Developer Criteria:
- High attention to detail
- Independent worker who can self motivate
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Some knowledge of Payroll
- Team player
Assistant Accountant - Real Estate Developer Benefits:
- Base salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Study Leave
- Flexi Hours
- Regular Salary Reviews
- Great modern office in Central London
- Grow alongside the company as they continue to expand
- Support from a team of four senior members - great exposure to experience
- Play a pivotal role in the improvement of processes within the company