Credit Control Apprenticeship
We are seeking a Credit Control Apprentice to join our team, working as part of the Jonas Software UK finance group and reporting to the Credit Control Manager, based in our Wallingford office. This position is an entry level role in which you will learn all aspects of Credit Control and Sales Ledger Management, with both training from colleagues and practical experience. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Jonas Software UK finance team in a high growth organisation and will be responsible for participating in the day-to-day processes of the team. It is a fantastic opportunity and will be the ideal starting position for your career in finance.
Duties will include:
- Call and e-mail customers for verification/payment of outstanding invoices for software goods and services.
- Make notes of findings in the accounting system for reference.
- Review aged debt ledgers to identify overdue debt and notify Credit Control Manager/Business of any issues.
- Work with customers and colleagues for quick resolution of customer queries to facilitate payment.
- Input daily cash receipts to ledger.
- Send out account statements and reminder letters in line with credit control processes.
- Prepare data for inclusion in weekly debt reports when required.
- Attend regular AR meetings with businesses.