IT Support Analyst Apprentice
The IT Support Analyst role is the first point contact for staff to provide support and maintain and Michelin Connected Fleet’s desktop, laptop and mobile computer systems across all our locations. As a member of Group IT, you will be working directly with employees across the business to provide technical and operational IT support as required to troubleshoot and determine the source of any issues and undertake appropriate action to resolve. You will also work with the IT Systems Engineers and wider team, developing skills to work with the wider infrastructure, including servers (active directory, group policy etc.) Office 365 and network services.
Duties will include:
- Provision of IT support and technical assistance to staff in person, over the phone or remotely.
- Installing and configuring desktop, laptop and mobile technology.
- Diagnosing and resolving desktop hardware and software issues.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Provision of support and guidance to MCF staff on IT related queries.
- Analysing calls to identify trends and recommend ways to approach the underlying issues.