Early Career Program - Finance (Malaysia) 2023 Opportunities
Early Career Program – Finance
Would you like to develop world-class Finance skills?
Do you enjoy networking with a wide range of people?
Join our Finance team
Our Early Career in Finance program is built to develop world-class leaders ready to take on tomorrow’s challenges. The program combines our renowned leadership development and diversity of thought with globally challenging experiences. Participants gain broad exposure to the challenges and opportunities facing Finance teams in the workplace today.
Take your career to the next level
Our Early Career Program in Finance is built on the principles and proven legacy of leadership development and innovation. Our program provides two-year rotational assignments in finance roles combined with formal classroom training in finance, accounting, business, and leadership development. The program provides the opportunity to develop you into a future finance leader.
As part of this Early Careers program in Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Completing rotations and assignments in areas such as: commercial and supply-chain finance, financial planning and analysis, treasury, and investor relations
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receiving active coaching and mentoring
- Contributing significantly to business outcomes through delivery of your assignment projects
- Interacting with peers and networking with global Finance business leaders to gain exposure and obtain support for assignments
- Solving critical international business challenges through participation in cross-functional, mission-based teams
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or equivalent degree in either Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math, or Business
- Have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Have a maximum three years’ work experience post-degree
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills
- Show strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and implement improvements
- Be part of a collaborative team that shows a continuous learning mindset, accountability, and integrity
- Be geographically mobile due to location availability of role
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
For us flexibility works both ways, depending on your assignment rotation there maybe occasions where you will be able to work remotely
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data, and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical coverage
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.