Sr. Tax Accountant
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
Where you´ll work
This is a Hybrid role within a 50 mile radius, in office one to two days a week. Outside 50 mile radius, once per month"
What you´ll do
As a member of the Kerry North America Tax team, the senior tax accountant will be involved in various aspects of US and Canadian tax compliance. Including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and review North America (US and Canada) federal and state income tax returns
- Prepare various income tax schedules, and tax incentives
- Preparation of semi-annual and annual US federal and state income tax provision
- Reconciliation of various tax accounts monthly
- Assist with external and internal US tax audits
- Review and respond to notices from various taxing authorities
- Monitor federal, state and local tax developments, including understanding how these developments affect the company’s operations
- Other ad hoc projects as required
What you´ll need to be successful
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field or equivalent combination of education and related professional work experience
- CPA or CPA candidate is a plus
- Minimum four years’ corporate tax experience
- Prefer familiarity with SAP, AS400 (Mapics), CCH tax research software, Corptax
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.