Restructuring Advisory Senior - Financial Services Advisory
Due to our continued growth domestically and internationally, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Restructuring Senior to join our Advisory team. The successful candidate will work on a diverse mix of assignments including Examinerships, liquidations, administrations, corporate and personal receiverships and financial advisory projects. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the Firm.
The position attracts a competitive remuneration package, ongoing career development and international opportunities. The position requires an immediate start. If you would like to get exposure in a large organisation, working directly with Partners and Directors and gain experience working on the largest restructuring assignments domestically and internationally then this role is for you.
- focus on a diverse portfolio of restructuring and financial advisory assignments including Examinerships, receiverships, liquidations, administrations and advisory engagements;
- preparation of financial reviews for trading and advisory engagement, including preparation of cash flows and budgets and monitoring of performance thereafter;
- asset management of a portfolio of distressed residential, commercial and land assets, on behalf of pillar banks, private equity funds and alternative lenders;
- assisting in assessing strategic options and devising effective solutions for the realisation of assets, including but not limited to real estate, plant and equipment, construction contracts, stock and debtors;
- assisting with the assessment of the viability of trading engagements and overseeing the trading process, if pursued;
- assisting in executing restructuring processes (including Examinerships, SCARP and informal processes) either on behalf of the company or advising secured lenders / creditors through those processes;
- liaise and manage engagement strategies with service providers, including but not limited to legal advisors, property advisors, project managers, architects and other professionals;
- preparation/drafting of reports and management information for clients and attendance at client meetings;
- assist with the determination of creditor claims and rankings e.g. secured, preferential and unsecured retention of title and completing ultimate distributions; and
- oversee administration of insolvency processes e.g. returns to Companies House, notices, meetings, employee claims, VAT and corporation tax.
Skills and attributes:
- qualified ACA/ACCA;
- minimum 2 years’ relevant experience;
- self-confident individual with good communications skills, both written and oral;
- commercial awareness;
- autonomy and initiative to drive forward engagements;
- ability to assimilate facts and make decisions based on same;
- strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment or on their own initiative;
- excellent organisational and planning capabilities;
- ability to provide guidance to others; and
- highly organised with ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.