Conversion Manager, hybrid, Officer
Who are we looking for?
Conversion Manager is involved in supervision of all stages of migration project including analysis of legacy administrator data and an upload of new funds into State Street accounting system. Core duty of the job holder is to provide a leadership to the team members and to manage relationships with internal/external clients in order to achieve successful conversion project execution.
This role can be performed in a remote or hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.Your new role
As Conversion Manager, Officer you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients, project managers, fund groups and various other work-streams on conversion related issues
- Managing activities of the team focused on transfer of other administrators data into STT accounting system (MCH), internal fund mergers and asset transfers ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of client requirements.
- Identification and analysis of discrepancies between STT and other administrators´ accounting data.
- Escalation to project manager when significant issues arise.
- Provision of management information to the senior management
- Co-operation with Fund Accounting Teams, Derivatives, Securities Valuation and Project Management, other administrators and Conversion team members.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to details and quality mindset
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Fluent command of English language; min B2 level
- PC skills and competency in use of MS Excel and Outlook
Experience and qualifications:
Minimum 5 years’ experience working in funds industry environment - preferably in fund accounting service
- Gaining experience in project-oriented environment - work directly with the client and project managers
- Opportunity to develop own skills – specially technical and organizational
- Permanent contract from day one
- Flexible working hours depending on the project requirements
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.