Transfer Pricing Senior Officer - Luxembourg
We are currently presenting an exciting opportunity for a Transfer Pricing Senior Officer to join our growing transfer pricing practice which operates within the wider Alter Domus business. The transfer pricing team works on client engagements across key European jurisdictions with clients located across multiple European countries and a team resourced with members in Luxembourg, UK, Spain, Netherlands and Malta.
The role will report into the managers of the Transfer Pricing and will assist in the delivery and management of the transfer pricing team’s projects. In addition to strong technical capabilities, the candidate must demonstrate proven project execution skills across multi-jurisdictional teams. The role may involve travel (predominantly in Europe) as needed in order to meet client / project needs.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with internal stakeholders and provide high levels of account support to the managers;
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations;
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients;
- Interpret new and existing transfer pricing tax statute;
- Manage the successful delivery of projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken;
- Develop and mentor junior staff on client delivery and technical expertise;
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly.
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant of transfer pricing experience gained in a tax advisory or transfer pricing consulting firm;
- You have previous experience in areas such as preparing transfer pricing documentation, value chain analyses, benchmarking, supporting tax authority enquiries and Advance Pricing Agreements;
- You have strong technical skills and desire to for professional development;
- You hold a bachelor or a master degree in Economics/Business Economics/Finance/Financial Analysis or any other relevant discipline;
- Experience in developing or coaching junior members of staff;
- Previous experience in Relationship management skills with ability to manage stakeholder expectations and advising a range of corporate clients;
- Proven capability in driving project delivery with experience in project management, planning and prioritising work, meeting deadlines and monitoring your own budgets;
- You are Client focused and commercially aware;
- Previous knowledge or experience in the financial services transactions and the asset management industry will be considered as an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.