Custody Client Transitions Specialist, Associate 2
Who we are looking for
As a Transition Administrator you will manage a flexible and varied workload, ensuring an efficient and effective delivery on all client transition events and first class day to day service delivery for Transition Managers supported within the team.
Why this role is important to us
The Client Governance department acts as a single internal point of contact and liaison throughout the client life cycle, from on boarding to off boarding, working closely with CSO, CRM, Deal Team and Corporate Compliance to govern and oversee the functions below
What you will be responsible for
- Plan and manage transition analysis, preparation and execution with effective use of time and resources
- Develop effective working relationships and communications with internal parties involved in client transitions, ensuring timely query resolution for all events supported within the team.
- Monitor and resolve overdrafts, failed and unmatched trades on a daily basis.
- Complete any transition event-specific tasks/reporting in accordance with client instructions/project plans
- Escalate issues and exceptions to management in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on agreed training requirements and performance goals to ensure ongoing development.
- Escalate unusual or suspicious activity to management for review.
- Maintain and review procedures
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your own behavior
- Demonstrate the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture in your behavior
Reporting and Reconciliation
- Preparation and review of the reporting for client purpose;
- Tracking and conducting research to resolve issues and respond to inquiries from external clients or internal departments and maintain accurate records of follow-up actions and client contact.
- Maintain working knowledge of processing activities.
- continually evaluate current processes to strive for increased efficiency.
Communication & Relationships
- Communicate professionally and timely while utilizing proper method of communication with business units and clients.
- Communicate effectively on issues/problems to the Client and to management and ensure a proper and timely follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Keep Team Supervisor informed as to the daily work or projects progress and status of requests.
- Contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Ensure the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behavior.
- Support the “Risk Excellence” culture within the business.
- Promote a culture of transparency when dealing with clients, management, auditors and regulators.
- Strong customer service, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Ability to work with moderate guidance, accountable for individual results and impact on work group.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Attention to details.
- Fluency in English required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, that include the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions, fostering an environment of open communication
- Comfortable with taking on responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other business units.
- Strong technical, critical thinking and creative thinking skills – the range of daily issues as well as the need to come up with creative solutions to client requests requires an adaptable and creative approach.
- Attention to detail and standards of quality
- Familiarity with financial markets, custody/fund accounting/fund administration environment
Level Of Education:
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
Previous Level Of Experience:
- Equivalent work experience with a focus in Finance or related field preferred but not essential. 1-2 years of related experience
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold Medical Package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.