Bank Expense Optimization Analyst - Bank Network Management
Global Bank Network Management (BNM) is part of the O&T Division with presence in Jersey City, Sioux Falls, Tampa, London, Budapest, Tokyo and Singapore. BNM provides best in class banking services to our business partners and clients, while strengthening regulatory compliance, governance and control over Citi owned bank accounts. BNM global functions include: Relationship Management, Regulatory, Bank Expense Optimization, Data Integrity, Bank Signatory Management, Correspondent Bank Risk Management and Internal Control.
The analyst will support the Global Network Management team, specifically the Bank Expense Optimization (BEO) team’s initiative, aimed to identify and realize saving opportunities with spend on agent banks. The analyst will support the team by conducting reviews of agent banks, validate account population, identify capitalization optimization and cost avoidance opportunities and by reporti to senior management. To that extent, the analyst will be supporting all regions (EMEA, Americas and Asia Pacific), in a variety of aspects as well as work with cross-functional teams across Citi.
- Analyze account balance behavior with agent banks and assist with identifying and realizing save opportunities
- Provide general analytical support to the pricing team
- Analyze and maintain all data received from agents
- Produce and maintain project’s status reports and presentations
- Provide analytical support for pricing negotiations
- Support the general team with analysis and senior management presentations and communications
- Provide informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Capital Optimization analysis – Support the team on comprehensive investigations at an account level to help reduce Citi’s overall cost of funding and avoid costs associated with capital charges on long balances and overdraft fees.
- Agent bank spend analysis – Support the team on analyzing pricing, invoices and spend data of 3rd party agents, and identify opportunities to save on overall fees.
- Maintain the team’s Invoice analytics system and ensure data feeds are processed on a monthly basis, as well as work with technology on any upgrades needed or bugs
- The ideal candidate must have a BA/BS plus 3-5 years of experience in the international financial services industry preferably Network Management, Expense Management, Payments, Account Management, Finance/ACCA, Account reconciliation, International Securities or Treasury Operations
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze data and synthesize to key findings
- Ability to generate reports at a scheduled and ad-hoc basis
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Competitive compensation package with a wide range of benefits:
- Cafeteria Program
- Home Office Allowance - for colleagues working in hybrid and remote work models
- Paid Parental Leave Program - maternity leave and paternity leave
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms at our offices
- Pension Plan Contribution to voluntary pension fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a wide variety of learning and development programs, online course libraries and upskilling platforms, such as Udemy and Degreed
- Flexible work arrangements to support colleagues’ in managing work - life balance
- Continuous career progression opportunities across geographies and business lines
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture
- Socially active employee communities with diverse networking opportunities
Apply to join the world’s most global bank and discover the true extent of your capabilities!
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.