Fund Accounting Officer (NAV Production)
Who we are looking for
Reporting to an Assistant Vice President, the Officer is responsible for managing overall NAV delivery to the client providing technical operational expertise coupled with effective relationship management. The Officer is also responsible for team development, staff management and enhancing client satisfaction.
What you will be responsible for
- Ensure accurate and timely production of the Net Asset Value of Monthly Hedge funds and oversight of related processes completed out of multi-locations.
- Review and update operational processes to ensure controls remain effective and mitigate operational risk wherever possible.
- Take ownership of internal and client driven projects and change initiatives including fund and share class launches and terminations.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, third parties and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalized reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales.
- Manage team members and actively participate in their personal and career development
- Collaborate with Transformation design initiatives to identify and create efficiencies through technological enhancements and developments.
What we value
- These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Leadership, setting and maintain standards of personal and professional performance and behavior
- Clear communications skills
- Delegation and prioritization skills are required to manage conflicting priorities.
- Motivation skills, leading a team to develop individuals personally and professionally to progress.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivation & enthusiasm.
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent preferred
- 4+ years of experience within Fund Administration preferred
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.