Fund Accounting & Administration, Senior Associate
What you will be responsible for
As an Senior Associate you will
- Effectively perform auditing/review work to identify all the issues before delivering the external clients.
- Timely summarize the issue log and perform daily review with HCL team for remediation actions.
- Promptly respond to queries from the client or upstream/downstream internal teams.
- To understand the core offering and ways to increase efficiencies and accuracy in the day to day process
- To ensure that all day to day tasks and/or issues/queries raised by internal and external are resolved within agreed time frames.
- Have a high level of understanding of the Client: their SLA, organization, policies & key contacts.
- Identify, initiate and implement operational improvements especially in cost saving, productivities, resolve control gap and risk reduction.
- Ensure risk controls are adhered to standard operation procedure and client specific procedure
- Establish & build relationships with internal & external communication
- Assist the manager to perform staff training & development through effective performance reviews and provides feedback to the Account Manager within the team, especially to play a key role to train up the staffs, ensure they are with good capability to service the clients
- Assist with the manager with daily resource allocation, peak time management in line with overtime governance policy.
- Proactively and well managed procedure, SOP, checklist and change requests
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Professional English communication skills in both email written and verbal
- A desire to provide unsurpassed service by exceeding service levels
- Good time management skills, ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good sense of escalation awareness and risk awareness. Able to identify and resolve issues in daily operations
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree qualified in English, Banking, Finance, Business, Accounting or related discipline; or relevant work experience in a similar role preferable.
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in fund accounting, custody market
- A good knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts
Flexible, adaptable and motivated person who is a Team Player and enjoys leading people and dealing with senior stakeholders. Capability in oversight daily operations and deliverables
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.