Finance Analyst - Meat / Taste Strategic Pricing
We have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Analyst within the Taste/Strategic D&C pricing department to join the commercial team in Naas.
This is a key role where you will be supporting the EUM and Commercial teams with all ongoing and annual commercial negotiations. The successful candidate will become an integral member of the pricing team and will be a team player providing support to external customers and internal teams where required.
Kerry operates a Hybrid working policy, candidates will be required to come to our offices in Naas as required.
What will I be doing?
- Aid with the creation of a clear pricing and margin management strategy for the business unit, incorporating external insights while ensuring alignment to business strategy
- Pricing responsibility for the business’s strategic customers and quotes
- Support the completion of the annual pricing process for the business unit
- Aid with the tracking of pricing performance against the pricing budget
- Work with the Risk & Margin management lead to effectively manage commodity and FX risk
- Effectively manage key business stakeholders and provide ad hoc pricing support to R,D&A, EUM
What do I need to be successful?
In Kerry we understand that people have very different career trajectories and experiences. In order to be successful in this role we would be looking for the right competencies and aptitudes as well as your proven track record of success in a similar role and environment.
- Qualified accountant or relevant commercial experience within the food industry
- Knowledge of SAP (SRM & ECC)
- Strong excel skills
- Planning and organisational skills with a clear focus on meeting key deliverables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within teams and senior stakeholders
- Analytical and numerate with an ability to undertake a wide range of activities
The aim to shape the future of food might seem ambitious to some, but to us in Kerry Taste and Nutrition, it's all in a day’s work. Kerry is dedicated to helping create better-tasting, more authentic and nutritious food and beverages. We produce safe, quality products that help feed millions every day. Wherever you are, we can work together to create inspiring solutions that nourish life.
Get in touch today!
In Kerry we benefit from the knowledge of our colleagues who bring a diverse range of cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles and experiences. One team fostering an inclusive culture that, above all, inspires food and nourishes life. One culture where everyone brings their unique perspectives and experiences to help make us better, together. We are committed to nurturing an environment of positivity and inclusiveness, where everyone can be at their best, both personally and professionally.
Our recruitment, selection and assessment process are based on the skills and competencies of the specific roles and based entirely on merit. We are committed to and value Diversity and Inclusion in all recruitment processes within Kerry and do not discriminate based on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, political beliefs, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.