Staff – Valuations
Your key responsibilities
• Perform valuations for management planning, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), tax and financial reporting and shareholder disputes
• Contribute to report generation and detailed financial modelling
• Maintain positive, productive and professional relationships with client personnel and colleagues
• Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
• Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
• Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business
• Develop/maintain productive working relationships with EY offices globally
• Continually acquire and develop knowledge and use technology to learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You are highly motivated. We’re looking for logical thinkers with a passion in providing financial solutions and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients’ goals.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Qualified ACCA and B.Com Graduates in Finance
- 0 - 3 years relevant experience in valuation and financial modelling
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Thorough understanding of corporate finance, capital budgeting, mergers and acquisitions
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Accounting standards (IFRS)
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Good understanding of capital markets is preferred
- Strong Excel Knowledge with preferred experience in Macros
- Good interpersonal and client handling skills with the required aggression in a fast-paced competing environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills, flexibility and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, proactivity, openness to work in a multicultural environment.