Accounting Analyst (French)
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Contribute to the production of IFRS 16 accounts within the IFRS 16 Mutualized Accounting Services Center;
- Analyse the quality of data considering upstream data flows;
- Analyse/assess the rental contracts on different business lines from IFRS 16 perspective;
- Search for information and contribute to the resolution of reconciliation differences;
- Participate to transversal initiatives within the team;
- Actively participate to the IFRS 16 implementation related projects within the IFRS 16 Mutualized Accounting Services Center.
- Proven experience in accounting or financial audit with a focus on accounting and reporting;
- Minimum 1 year experience in financial data analysis/data recovery/correction of data flows;
- Academic background and Master in Banking and Finance or other related studies will be a plus;
- Excellent abilities in Microsoft Excel;
- Good oral and written expression in English and French is required;
- Assure good relationship and fluid communication with operational counterparties;
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment;
- Creativity and team spirit.