Associate Consultant, Internal Audit
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist superior to coordinate and execute audit assignments in accordance with the audit plan.
- Prepare audit plan and program including risk identification, assessment and planned audit procedures.
- Conduct internal audit fieldwork which include identifying and defining internal control issues.
- Ensure completeness of audit working papers and supporting documents.
- Drafting of internal audit report which includes audit findings and sound recommendations and solutions.
- Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendation.
- Preparation of financial statements reporting.
- Carry out any other special assignments allocated by superior from time to time.
- In-charge and control of a complete audit cycle, including risk management, operational effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance to all other applicable policies and regulations.
- Prepare reports in neat presentation format, proper language and structure, and clear explanation.
- Preparation of accounts as and when required
- Any other assignments given by the management.
Preferences would be given to candidates who possess the following:
- Bursa and other compliance matters of public listed companies
- Experience in internal audit
- Experience in external audit, taxation, and company secretary
- Experience in preparation of full set of accounts
- Experience in SST
- Experience in payroll
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 0 - 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferable for this position.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply. Relevant training will be given by the firm.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Report Writing Skill, Audit, Good Understanding, Common Sense, Good Verbal, Computer Literate
- Preferably Junior to Senior Executive specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Proven knowledge and experience in auditing standards, procedures, relevant laws and regulations.
- Understanding of risk-based internal audit approach by IPPF and COSO framework.
- Professional skepticism.
- High attention to details
- Excellent analytic skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
- Industry knowledge.