Page Personnel are currently supporting a successful, leading business in Middleton to recruit a Accounts Assistant. The client offers study support and flexible working.
Our client is a successful, leading business based in Middleton. The client is seeking a Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team. They offer study support and flexible working.
- End to end ownership of Purchase Ledger for one statutory entity. This includes processing invoices, making supplier payments, allocating, supplier statement reconciliation and sending remittances.
- Updating daily cash books and sending weekly cash reports for UKDR, UKDRM & UKS..
- Paying weekly/monthly subcontractors for UKS & UKDR.
- Raising credit notes for the CIS withheld.
- Weekly expenses for UKDR, UKDRM & UKS.
- Weekly bank reconciliations for UKDR, UKDRM & UKS.
- Processing daily POs for UKDR, UKDRM & UKS.
- Posting of prepayments. Accruals, fixed asset depreciations.
- Reconciling revenue in sage to operational KPI reports.
- Excel lookups ideally vlookups.
- Covering for the accounts assistant on period off leave.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with vlookups (desirable)
- Computer literacy with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive attitude and used to working inclusively
- Competitive salary
- flexible working
- onsite parking
- progression opportunities
- study support
- lots more..