Alm, Liquidity, Market Risk Management for Financial Institutions, Assistant/ Manager
• Work directly with senior professionals to execute various financial institution advisory projects related to financial risk management including valuation, capital planning, and stress-testing, liquidity, contingency funding plan, model risk management, etc. Functional areas of work encompass regulatory, risk and controls; finance; technology enablement; and business process optimization.
• Works on data intensive projects, including analytics, governance, and manipulation, to support a variety of financial risk initiatives.
• Plan and manage all aspects or certain aspects of client engagements depending on their size and complexity.
• Delegate assignments to staff, instruct and monitor progress, and review work product for completeness and accuracy.
• Develop analyses and financial models using transactional data and/or financial data.
• Generate client deliverables and make valuable contributions to expert reports.
• Manage client relationships and communicate results and work products as appropriate.
• Demonstrate creativity and efficient use of relevant software tools, analytical methods and computer models to develop solutions.
• Participate in group practice meetings, contribute to business development initiatives and office functions such as staff training and recruiting.
• Prioritize assignments and responsibilities in order to meet goals and deadlines.
• Engage with industry participants on market trends, competitive activities, and topic-specific discussions impacting the industry, potentially including with clients, industry consortiums, or trade groups or committees
• Support internal business development initiatives and sales opportunities, including the creation of external-facing industry perspectives, lead generation materials, or sales proposals
Qualifications & Experience
• Educated up to a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Business Management, Economics, Statistics or related field
• Possession relevant qualification such as – CPA; CFA; CRCM; FRM; PMP is advantage
• With at least 5 years of experience working in the financial services or consulting industry related to Financial Services industries
• Strong working knowledge of a range of financial services- and / or securities-related business models, products, and services particular to the applicable industry
• Prior skills or experience working in the following topical areas is highly preferred: ALM / Market/ Liquidity/ IRRBB risk management; Financial risk management; Quantitative analytics; business strategy, product management, regulatory compliance, risk management, controls oversight, technology, or operations; and / or, R, SAS, Python and/or SQL programmers.
• Good communication skills in English
• Strong relationship management skills, particularly the ability to build constructive and product working relationships with clients and among KPMG practitioners
• Strong project / program management skills, particularly possessing a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellence in work product delivery, and the ability to independently manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to support or lead business proposal development and sales presentations
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com with Subject: [KPMG - 0922] Alm, Liquidity, Market Risk Management for Financial Institutions - Full Name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.