Operational Risk Management for Banks , Assistant/ Manager
• Contribute to the operational risk management framework, model, and methodology to enhance the bank’s capabilities
• Build out operational risk processes (RCSA, KRI, LDC, BCM…) and procedures related to business operations, fraud, regulatory, and other related risk categories
• Perform risk assessments, controls testing, and risk activities related to business operations, e.g. Operations, Finance, Cybersecurity, etc.
• Assess policies, procedures, and processes supporting Operations, Financial, IT, and Information and Cyber Security and provide key input into risk mitigation strategies and programs.
• Identify gaps and recommend process improvements to various business operations.
• Develop process efficiencies and support automation of risk management processes.
• Conduct and review root cause analysis to understand why a risk event occurred and how the first line can enhance their process to appropriate mitigate the risk
• Ensure remediation plan milestones and deadlines are met.
• Participate in risk-related trainings, meetings, and presentations
• Work with on advice and solution to reduce risk, highlight deficiencies and/or gaps, and communicate/escalate appropriately to senior management.
• Create and report on key metrics related to operational risk
• Support all audit requests related to operational risk
Qualifications & Experience
• Educated upto a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finace, Internal Auditing, Management Accounting or the equivalent
• Possession relevant qualification such as - CIA/CA/ ACCA/ CISA/ CFE/ CRMA/ BCM/ CCGP is advantage
• With at least 6-7 years of work experience in Internal Audit, Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICOFR), Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Internal Audit Quality Assurance Reviews preferably from a consulting firm or in any financial institutions - banks, insurance
• Good communication skills in English
• Advanced user and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com with Subject: [KPMG - 0922] Operational Risk Management for Banks - Full Name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.