Cash and Reconciliation Specialist
A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Cash and Reconciliation Specialist role based in Central Stoke.
Working for a highly successful, dynamic and growing organisation with a fantastic culture and benefits.
The duties include:
- Support Finance Manager in responsibility of banking requirements for more than fifty legal entities, covering 300+ bank accounts across 13 banking relationships (and counting) in various countries.
- Work alongside Finance Manager to develop a model to aid forecasting and monitoring of working capital requirements by entity, to ensure cash requirements are satisfied on a weekly basis whilst ensuring an efficient cash mix for the Group.
- Perform regular bank due diligence on published accounts for existing banking providers along with prospective new banking providers as and when requested.
- Facilitate intercompany payments on a four-weekly basis.
- Support the operational set up of new banks as business needs expand.
- Oversee the daily reconciliation of customer credit/debit card transactions, reporting discrepancies and escalating as appropriate.
- Ensure customer account discrepancies are identified through internal controls, and liaise internally to flag where corrections and/or investigations are required.
- Assist with development of new reconciliations in advance of new territories going live.
- Assess upcoming chargeback risk in advance of the business entering new territories.
- Assist with integration of new payment providers into current chargeback and card reconciliation processes.
- Represent the Finance function on other business projects relating to payments, reconciliations and chargebacks.
- Assist with development of reconciliation and chargeback KPIs on a periodic basis, explaining reasons behind significant variances against prior periods.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar role - Desirable
- Be studying towards ACCA, CIMA or AAT - Desirable
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills - Essential
- Be able to work in a high volume and fast paced environment - Essential
- Have intermediate MS Excel skills - Desirable
The salary on the role is depending on experience + study support + Flexible hybrid working - 2 days min in the office + Parking + Progression