Emerging Lead, US Regulatory Reporting
Looking for the CA/MBA qualified professionals with 4-6 years of experience in US regulatory reports. The Senior Associate in this role will be responsible for supporting the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to U.S. Regulators including but not limited to, Federal Reserve filings on Financial Condition and Income, Regulatory Capital, Treasury International Capital (“TIC”) reporting, Bureau of Economic Analysis surveys and Regulation K Compliance and Monitoring
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Senior Associate you will be responsible for:
- Monitor the shareholding pattern for each country, based one the country's regulatory threshold.
- Identification of shareholding breach if it is genuine based on the voting right.
- Preparing regulatory disclosure form for any shareholding breach according to the regulatory requirement.
- Preparation of daily reports, monthly and Quarterly reports.
- Ability to identify the issue at root level and work on the solution.
- Periodically update of SOPs and checklists of regulatory forms to ensure better controls.
- Stay informed of regulatory changes and work with management to develop processes for implementation of new reporting requirements.
- Perform AXIOM UAT testing on new or existing changes in upstream logics.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work under high pressure
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.