Revenue Management - Manager
Job Description :
Invoicing Manager will be a SME on Client billing for SSGA clients on RMS application, Overseeing the invoicing process and establish appropriate process controls in place.
The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills that foster close collaboration with various internal teams and relationship managers.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle Invoicing activities like Invoice creation, Manage account receivables, handle client inquiries without any quality issues.
- Self-learn end-to-end Revenue Management Cycle (client account setup, account maintenance, monthly accrual, true-up, client invoicing, account receivable, etc.) of the company. Able to assume responsibilities for all activities and tasks within the group.
- Improve team productivity, by working on Strategic solution
- Directing them towards achieving organizational goals & Objectives.
- Monitor the client/stakeholder concerns and ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Good reading skills , ability to read through the IMA agreements, rebate letters and interpret the fee schedules accurately.
Minimum Job Specifications
- Domain Knowledge of Asset Management industry. Operational experience in handling accounting, Onboarding , or any finance teams.
- Client billing experience/ Exposure to IMA agreements & fee schedules.
- Knowledge in accounting (revenue recognition).Added advantage
- Team Work and Collaboration, Client Focus & Business delivery, Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent relevant educational qualification