Operations Client Service Manager
Business Onboarding and Transitions Team’s (BOaT) (OFFICER) is responsible for the operational management of MORO team. The OFFICER represents State Street Corporation as a key connect with client relationship managers for strategic clients and serves as the primary escalation point for complex operational activities.
OFFICER has direct managerial responsibility for the team, along with oversight for risk mitigation and responsibility for both day to day and ongoing performance management of their team.
BOaT OFFICER will manage automation & other operational projects. Know-how of key performance indicator (KPI) & key risk indicator (KRI)tracking is critical along with playing a pivotal role in audits and internal client risk profile assessments. This is a leadership position in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and transformational environment. BOaT is a highly visible team and this is a critical role; encompassing immediate leadership opportunities including, people and operational management, vital to the success of the organisation.
Qualifications / Skills Profile:
- MBA or Graduate degree preferred
- Client-oriented, with significant experience in managing senior global stakeholders and Client Relationship managers
- Self-directed, ability to multi-task and navigate competing priorities
- Problem-solving and critical analysis experience, highly responsive and driven
- Excellent collaboration, communication, presentation and networking skills
- Ability to identify and present cross-sell opportunities & standardisations, excellent influencing skills
- Innovative, intellectually curious, with a bias for action
- Significant prior financial services industry experience preferred
- Strong people management skills and prior experience in a supervisory capacity with responsibility for coaching and development of direct reports (expectation of Minimum 7+ years’ supervisory experience)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.