Senior Transfer Agency Administrator, hybrid, Senior Associate
Your new team
The Transfer Agency team is responsible for the correct and timely processing of specific operational activities performed in the areas of Fund Trading Services such as:
- Orders management,
- Reconciliation of cash and safe accounts,
- Dividends payment,
- Transfer agency service support
Who are we looking for?
A person with minimum 2-3 years of experience within Transfer Agency / Fund Trading Services / Transaction Processing / Fund Accounting or other industry services ready to perform the Subject Matter Expert role within a team. Advanced command of English is needed to perform the function.
Why is this role important to us?
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.Your new role
As Senior Transfer Agency Administrator, Senior Associate you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating timely, accurate processing of the relevant tasks at all times in accordance with SLAs, operating procedures and legal regulations.
- Performing independently all tasks described in the relevant SOPs and job aids.
- Managing issues and errors by:
- escalating and reporting in the appropriate systems and to the Manager in due time
- perform root cause analysis
- developing a remediation plan when applicable
- follow up to resolution of the issue/remediation of the error
- Ensuring a timely updating of SOPs and Job aids.
- Supporting and leading the day to day running of the operations executed by the team.
- Supporting the Manager in assuring that all activities are sufficiently covered at all times, included during sickness and holidays periods.
- Ensuring that the other team members are properly trained.
- Engaging in building an effective working relationship with internal and external clients.
- Preparation of various weekly and monthly reports for management review. Compiling and categorizing data used for monthly operational metrics.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports as requested by the Manager.
- Making recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and preparing documentation for review as required.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High interpersonal skills
- Very good organization of own and teams’ work
- Ability to cooperate within the team
- Ability to forecast problems, proactivity
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Fund Trading Services / Fund Accounting / Transfer Agency / Transaction processing services
- Excellent English
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.