Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for:
- University degree, preferably in Accounting, Auditing, Business and Finance, Organizational or Math science and similar fields
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience (experience in the areas of Insurances and Financial Services Industry is an advantage),
- Obtained or in the final phase of obtaining ACCA license and / or local (statutory) audit license
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to manage several engagements simultaneously
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in, or aptitude for, managing a team, project management, financial management, schedule management
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management and communication skills
Your future role
Your role as a Manager in Audit Team will focus on planning, organizing and delivering quality and efficient audit services to our clients. You have to assume responsibility for engagements and contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel. You will recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client and contribute to a positive team attitude. Your task will be to develop and motivate all audit staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance.
Work you will do
- Manage audit engagements, including the planning, execution, and reporting
- Coach, train and evaluate junior staff
- Play a key role in ensuring effective communication with senior client staff
- Build and maintain professional relationships with all clients, being respectful of client culture and values
- Become familiarized with every aspect of clients' business, thoroughly identify their expectations, and formulate solutions to their needs
- Actively build on existing experience of the client's business and industry and make suggestions for improving the business
- Identify new business opportunities by seeking and enhancing the relationships with potential clients
- Opportunity to work on projects in the region / digital mobility projects
What we offer
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
On this specific job, we will offer you following development opportunities:
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning and Udemy courses
- Unlimited access to Deloitte learning portal with 100,000+ courses
- Long-term career opportunities, both locally and internationally
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work
- Advancement within the company
- Supplementary health insurance
- International travel insurance for private and business travel
- Employee assistance program, available to you and your immediate family members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, covering legal, financial and mental health advice
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple Deloitte CE South Offices (Belgrade, Banja Luka, Sarajevo, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Montenegro, Skopje, Tirana, Pristina, and Sofia)
Please apply on-line on our website, create your profile and attach your CV.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 240,000 Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 6,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
About the team
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people, and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.